North facing top-floor two bedroom
Situated on the top floor in a security building this two bedroom has been beautifully refreshed throughout creating an inviting haven brimming with light, easy-care appeal and total in-outdoor livability.
• Sunlit kitchen with quality s/s appliances, ample cabinetry
• Spacious living/dining opens to covered north facing leafy balcony
• Study nook perfect for working from home
• Two airy double-sized beds, one includes great built-ins
• Freshly painted throughout
• New floorboards throughout
• Separate internal laundry
• Full bathroom inc. bath
• Sun-drenched north facing balcony
• Single garage offering internal access to the building with the added benefit of mezzanine storage
With everything you could ever need right at your doorstep, it is just steps to Manly Vale village shops, City buses, abundant supermarkets and local eateries with parks, Stocklands Balgowlah plus Manly Beach only minutes away.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.