Lifestyle apartment in coveted Freshwater street
FIND. A chance for you to dial into one of the most coveted beachside lifestyles on the northern beaches, this bright, sunny apartment is positioned on one of the most coveted streets in Freshwater. This spacious abode will impress you by how quiet and private it is inside, and its well-designed floorplan, internal laundry and carport.
LOVE. This location couldn't be better in terms of access to the beach, village, parks, schools and bus services. Beautifully presented throughout, this apartment is fresh and inviting, and it also has scope for you to make it your own.
- Just one small flight of stairs to reach the front door of the apartment
- Quiet, tucked away position to the rear of the complex, no road noise inside
- Immaculate presentation, refreshed with new carpet and fresh paint
- The open-plan living area is well designed to include a dedicated dining area
- Generous covered balcony with a sun-dappled easterly aspect, delightful for sitting out in the morning to enjoy a morning cuppa
- Neat, well-appointed kitchen with generous meal prep space, electric cooking and an adjoining laundry room
- Generous, light-filled bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and carpet
- Two light-filled bedrooms are both appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Neat, original bathroom bathtub and overhead shower
- Convenient carport location
LIVE. This popular, leafy street sits within the heart of the vibrant and welcoming community of Freshwater. From this fabulous location, it's a short level stroll to the beach, whilst Queenscliff and Curl Curl beaches are also within walking distance. Freshwater has a growing number of eateries, including the Harbord Diggers and the Harbord Hotel, as well as a vibrant selection of local shops, cafes and restaurants in the village, including a full-line IGA supermarket. Also within close proximity is Jacka Park and city bus services, making this an ideal location for professionals and growing families.
Water rates: Approx $173 pq
Council rates: Approx $427.15 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,071.94 pq
Size: Total Approx 79 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
Shopping & Dining:
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers, Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
WHAT OWNER LOVES
- It's so handy having Captains shop across the road for any last-minute grocery needs.
- Though we're close to everything, our apartment is really quiet and private.
- We love being able to stroll down to the beach for a swim, or into the village for a coffee.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.