Versatile dual-level duplex on peaceful cul-de-sac
FIND. Flexible living is at the heart of this expansive lower duplex that is nestled on a leafy cul-de-sac in Narraweena. Sitting on a battle-axe driveway and tucked right back from the road, this extensive residence is surrounded by beautiful bushland and feels exceptionally peaceful and serene. It delivers light and bright interiors, multiple living spaces and stylish contemporary appointments in a peaceful and tranquil environment that is close to beaches, schools, shops and parks.
LOVE. The generosity of space within this versatile home sets it apart, with 482sqm on title. The floorplan is unique in that the lower level features a bedroom, living space, laundry, kitchenette and its own private entrance. With the addition of a bathroom (DA approval is already in place), the lower level could easily be separated off to create self-contained accommodation, or used in its current format as a teenage or parent's retreat, or even as a well-equipped home studio.
• The light and airy living space has reverse-cycle air-conditioning, easy-care engineered floors, a ceiling fan, and flows to a covered entertainer's balcony that enjoys a lush leafy outlook.
• The sleek stone kitchen features a breakfast bar with seating space, a dishwasher, gas cooking and ample meal prep space.
• A large laundry room on the upper level has the potential to be converted into an en-suite bathroom for the adjoining bedroom.
• Three bedrooms on the upper level are all queen-sized rooms that feature carpet, built-in storage and ceiling fans.
• On the lower level, a second living space flows out to a sunny west-facing garden that is low-maintenance and child friendly.
• Also downstairs is a media room that could also work well as a child's play space, or as a luxuriously large home office.
• There is a covered carport for the car, and a large lockable storage room to store equipment.
LIVE. Though wonderfully private and peaceful, this is a central location that delivers immediate access to a wide range of lifestyle conveniences. It's a five-minute drive to Dee Why, Collaroy or Warringah Mall, a 15-minute drive to Manly, and just a 15-minute stroll to several schools and the fantastic set of shops at Narraweena Village. Bus stops are at the end of the street that provide quick access to the city or around the beaches.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.