Private north-facing townhome in lakeside complex
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. This sunny north-facing townhouse is all about location and convenience. It is peacefully placed within 'Rosella Gardens', which is a picturesque and meticulously presented complex of homes that offers direct access to Narrabeen Lake, whilst also being within a five-minute walk of Narrabeen Beach. This easy-care residence delivers on peace and privacy, yet it's just a matter of footsteps between your front door and shops, schools, and bus services.
LOVE. This is a low-maintenance home with a functional and very practical layout for empty nesters and growing families. Light-filled living is open-plan and offers a seamless connection to a generous courtyard that offers a private outlook to the north, and stays warm and sunny right the way through the year.
• Upstairs are two generous bedrooms with built-ins, including a sunny north-facing master bedroom with an adjoining balcony that will be a welcome spot for your morning cup of coffee
• The neat kitchen features electric cooking and dishwasher
• Living features easy-care new floating floorboards, whereas upstairs is comfortably furnished with carpet
• Freshly painted throughout
• Air conditioning on 2nd level
• A neat bathroom with bathtub and separate shower sits upstairs, though there is an extra WC located downstairs in the laundry for convenience
• The complex is meticulously maintained and is surrounded by lush gardens. This particular home is tucked away towards the northern end of the complex, and offers private outlooks away from Pittwater Road
• A lock-up garage and an internal laundry room complete the package
LIVE. The incredible proximity to Narrabeen Lake, the beach and all other lifestyle conveniences is a huge bonus of this lovely home. Narrabeen beach is literally across the road, so you can wake up, throw a towel over your shoulder and be in the surf within a couple of minutes. Or the complex backs directly onto Narrabeen Lake, so you can enjoy stunning walking and cycling paths at a whim. With a number of popular cafes, restaurants and the Narrabeen Sands Hotel literally at the doorstep, this really is the ultimate beachside location.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.