Flexible family home with lush leafy aspect
FIND. Inviting a life of tranquillity, this dual-level home is quietly tucked away in an ultra-lush pocket of Wheeler Heights. This private oasis is shaped for relaxed family living, offering verdant green outlooks, quick access down to Narrabeen Lake, and lush tropical-inspired gardens with a pool. Though offering supreme peace and privacy, this central location is close to schools, parks and beaches, and is a popular choice for families looking for a relaxed northern beaches lifestyle.
LOVE. The versatile layout with multiple living areas, a stunning all-seasons outdoor living zone, and the quiet yet convenient location all make this an outstanding opportunity for discerning families and entertainers. Exposed timber beams, floorboards and a rumpus room with a rustic timber bar add to the charm of this delightful property, while the opportunity to renovate will also appeal to those who are keen on making this property their own.
- Sit on the nor-east facing verandah and enjoy a lush green vista
- Immaculate interiors in mint original condition
- Effortless flow to front and rear outdoor spaces from the living area
- Kitchen with bi-fold windows out to the deck
- Upstairs living with gas fire and balcony with a soothing outlook over the backyard, plus a study
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, a shower en-suite
- Two additional queen-sized bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom with spa bath
- Private tropical-inspired back yard with a solar-heated pool and a large all-seasons outdoor living zone with slow combustion fire
- Rumpus room, which is currently set up as a bar and recreation room, but could be used as a teenager's retreat, guest accommodation or a home office
- Double lock-up garage
LIVE. Wheeler Heights has a welcoming community that is perfect for families. Bask in the peace and tranquillity that this quiet street offers, yet enjoy the convenience of being able to walk to Narrabeen Lake within moments. Wheeler Heights Public School and local shops are short stroll away, and it's just a short drive to beaches, eateries and shops at Collaroy, Dee Why and Narrabeen.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $390.3 pq
Size: Approx 562.6 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Dee Why, Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Wheeler Heights shops and cafes
- Beachside cafes and restaurants of Collaroy and Dee Why
- Wheeler Heights Public School
- Cromer High School
- Pittwater House Private
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the beautiful leafy aspect at the front of the house.
- It's wonderful having Narrabeen Lake on the doorstep.
- We love the amount of outdoor space that we have and spend lots of time in the back yard.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.