Modern living with bonus studio
FIND. Modern and tastefully appointed, this spacious family home sits on a generous 556sqm block, and basks within its peaceful surrounds close to Narrabeen Lake. Beautifully presented throughout, it has the bonus of additional living/studio space on the lower level, and a stunning north-facing garden and entertaining area.
LOVE. The beauty of this delightful home lies in the huge amount of natural light that filters in from the north-facing windows to the rear, which frame an idyllic & leafy outlook of the district. Its interiors have been stylishly updated to combine contemporary creature comforts with a functional, family-focused layout.
• The air-conditioned lounge & dining feature pine floorboards and tranquil leafy outlooks from the windows.
• Living flows to a partially covered entertainer's deck that steps down to a meticulously maintained lawn with alfresco patio.
• Chic modern bathroom with underfloor heating, travertine floors, a bath and separate shower.
• The updated kitchen is ideally positioned to serve the dining as well as deck area & features sleek white cabinetry, stone counters, dishwasher, Bosch gas cooktop & oven.
• Three generous bedrooms, two with built-ins.
• The downstairs level contains a spacious studio/rumpus room with bathroom, laundry & kitchenette, which has the potential to be converted into self-contained accommodation.
• Lock-up garage with a spacious workshop/storage room, and off-street parking for another car.
LIVE. This peaceful and leafy suburb is the perfect place to bring up a family. It's a 5-minute bike ride away from Narrabeen Lake, Wheeler Heights Public Schools is a 10-minute stroll away, and there is a great set of local shops on Veterans Parade. Or for more extensive dining and shopping options or to visit the beach, it's a five-minute drive to Dee Why, Collaroy or Narrabeen.