Versatile family layout with lush treetop views
Auction 26th June
FIND. Elevated to embrace stunning tree-top views, this impeccably-presented and incredibly private and peaceful family home is tucked away in a quiet pocket of Wheeler Heights. With the flexibility of an in-law or teenager's retreat and a choice of two outdoor entertaining areas, this is a home that will capably accommodate your family's needs through the years.
LOVE. The nor-west oriented living area has an open-plan design and large bi-fold doors that encourage effortless flow to a large entertainer's deck. This is the best place to sit and gaze out at a lush green blanket of treetops, as well as listening to the birdlife in the trees. With entertaining spaces to the front and the rear, this is a spacious and well-thought-out home in a fantastic family-friendly location.
• Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with freshly polished pine floors and tons of glass to let the natural light in and enjoy the lush treetop views
• Superb indoor/outdoor living layout with easy flow to front and rear outdoor spaces
• Well-appointed kitchen with island bench, dishwasher and bi-fold windows that can be opened up to the deck
• Rear-set entertaining deck with built-in BBQ area, hot tub plus a level lawn
• Large European-style laundry with lots of storage space
• Three sanctuary-like bedrooms with carpet on upper level
• Ultra-sleek contemporary bathroom with free-standing bath and shower
• In-law or teenager's retreat with queen-sized bedroom, a living area, kitchenette, shower bathroom and access to two outdoor areas
• Off-street driveway parking for two cars
• Beautifully updated and appointed throughout, yet scope to add your own stamp
LIVE. This peaceful and leafy suburb is popular with families. It offers close proximity to Narrabeen Lake, which offers great cycling and walking paths plus picnic spots for family enjoyment. Wheeler Heights Public Schools is a short stroll away, and there is a great set of local shops on Veterans Parade. Or for more extensive dining and shopping options or to visit the beach, it's a quick drive to Dee Why, Collaroy or Narrabeen.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.