Expansive Family Home with Multiple Indoor/ Outdoor Living
FIND. Sitting pretty amongst luscious lawns and well-established gardens, this stunning home has a ton of street appeal and its versatile indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces is what will win the hearts of grown-up or growing families.
LOVE. The ambience of tranquility and quiet the moment you walk down your path and into the front door.
• This home's wide frontage, classic colonial-style look and well-maintained front garden, giving it superb street appeal.
• The free-flowing floorplan which serves up two living areas, which connect seamlessly and spill out to a covered terrace for alfresco dining.
• Featuring plenty of bench space and a pantry, the gas equipped kitchen is in immaculate condition while also offering the opportunity for adding further value.
• The flexible accommodation options with two beds downstairs and four up, the option to set up a study, guest room or home office is available.
• The sun-kissed interiors headlined by high ceilings and anchored by polished hardwood floors
• The enclosed rear gardens, low-maintenance landscaping and sparkling swimming pool which sits adjacent to the built-in BBQ area.
• Abundance of off-street parking thanks to the garage + tandem carport, while the attached workshop will keep the hubby happy and the external laundry creates convenience.
• Creature comforts including air-conditioning, plantation shutters, solar panels, ceiling fans, and robes in 5 of the bedrooms.
LIVE. Best of all, it is set in a terrific residential neighbourhood and puts your kids walking distance to Terry Hills Public School while also being close to local shops and just a 10-minute drive to beaches. If a quiet yet convenient lifestyle is what you're after this fulfils the brief perfectly.
Size: Approx. 695 sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $465 pq