Impeccable entertainer in coveted beachside location
FIND. Sun-filled, free-flowing interiors with stylish contemporary appointments are featured in this immaculate, dual-level residence that rests just a kilometer from the beach.
LOVE. This beautifully-presented home is designed for effortless family living and entertaining, with a stunning living and dining zone that is the focal point of the home, offering a seamless connection to a big backyard that the kids will love. This is a popular pocket of North Curl Curl that allows you to really embrace the northern beaches way of life. Perfect for families who love the beach, whilst professionals find it a desirable base from which to commute to the city, with express services on the next street.
- A wide verandah is the charming introduction to this immaculate home
- A spacious, free-flowing living and dining zone offers tons of space to spread out in, and spills out to meet outdoor entertaining
- A large entertainer's deck looks out over the garden, which is a stunning play space for the kids and features a lush lawn and cabana
- Well-appointed modern stone kitchen with large island bench, walk-in pantry and ILVE free-standing gas cooker
- Exceptionally generous bedrooms, including master bedroom with beautiful ocean outlook, built-in wardrobes and shower en-suite
- Bedroom three would provide the perfect space for a second living/media room
- Chic, well-appointed bathrooms feature on both levels
- Home office/flexible fifth bedroom
- Refreshed blackbutt floorboards on the lower level, solar panels with a 7.4kw system, ducted air-conditioning upstairs
- Laundry room with storage space
- Lock-up garage with auto door, a storage room, and driveway parking space protected by an electric gate
LIVE. Set on the headland between Curl Curl and Dee Why beaches, this is a peaceful, idyllic location that attracts lots of families. Despite its tranquillity, the proximity to Warringah Mall and the bustle of Dee Why offers great convenience, as is the easy access to Freshwater and Manly. The local school is just down the road, and come the weekend, you'll be setting off on foot to spend the day at the beach, with Dee Why and Curl Curl beaches both within walking distance.
Water rates: Approx $156.70 pq
Council rates: Approx $607.40 pq
Size: Land Approx 500 sqm
Internal Approx 231 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall, Dee Why and surrounds
- Local cafes and boutique stores on Pitt Rd
- Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre and Westfield Warringah Mall
- Dee Why beachfront restaurants and cafes
- Curl Curl North Primary School
- St Luke's Grammar School
- St John the Baptist Catholic Primary School
- Cromer High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love being part of a social, family-friendly street, including the annual Christmas parties.
- We love living in a home that is fantastic for entertaining, with open-plan living, a big backyard and a deck.
- The large, spacious bedrooms are the perfect retreats for kids and parents alike.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.