Style & Surprise Factor in Convenient Locale
FIND: Reveling in recent renovation, this two-level home exudes a relaxed coastal style and showcases a superb floorplan that is ultra family-friendly. Free-flowing and headlined by high ceilings, while anchored by beautifully white-washed timber floors, every detail of this stunning home has been well thought out.
LOVE: You will love the versatile floorplan, which can be configured to your needs, as well as the multiple living areas allowing the whole family to happily spread out. The abundance of windows in the home invite the north-easterly light throughout, while the louvered windows usher a soft and fresh cross breeze.
• On entry level, the second floor of this home holds five good-sized bedrooms. Filled with beautiful natural light, each bedroom is private, while the master bedroom comes complete with an ensuite.
• Upstairs is a second living room, study alcove and an impeccably styled main bathroom with a walk-in shower as well as free-standing bathtub.
• Stepping downstairs, a vast and open floorplan welcomes you. The main living arena combined with dining room spills out to a dream deck area, completely undercover, it beckons for summer BBQs.
• The kitchen has a sweet country cottage style, featuring Tiles By Kate and pendant lighting, culinary comforts including walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances & a servery window with breakfast bar out to the deck.
• Stepping down from the deck is a wonderfully level lawn for children and pets to play and surrounding landscaped gardens create a very private oasis back here.
• The surprise factor is a DLUG which has been converted into a granny flat. It offers a fantastic rental income stream, in-law accommodation, or parking is still do-able thanks to the clever open floorplan design inside.
• Rear lane access via Summerville Place is a bonus and ensures the granny flat has its own entry and exit point.
LIVE: In a whisper quiet street that is just steps to all the action. Just moments to B-line buses, coffee shops, grocery stores and in the catchment of great schools such as the state of the art Manly Vale Public School (2019), while Manly is just a short drive away.