Flawless north-facing family entertainer
FIND. Your family will be well-taken-care-of in this spectacular residence, which is appointed with everything you'll need for a relaxed, contemporary lifestyle. Positioned within walking distance of beaches and Manly town, you can indulge in all the spoils of Manly's vibrant coastal lifestyle, whilst also being able to enjoy the benefits of peace and privacy.
LOVE. Family ease and enjoyment drive the design of this multi-level home, which includes two separate living zones, several bedrooms with built-in study/play areas, an outdoor kitchen and a brand-new swimming pool. This is a low-maintenance home that has been appointed with high-quality finishes, and showcases a beautiful, green, tree-filled outlook from the living area. This is a stunning light-filled family sanctuary with incredible lifestyle benefits.
- Northerly aspect guarantees beautiful natural light throughout the day, nor-easterly breezes straight off the ocean so no air-con needed
- Comfortable, enticing sunken lounge room with gas fire
- Superbly appointed stone kitchen with gas cooking and island bench
- North-facing dining/kitchen flows outwards to an all-weather entertainer's deck with vergola-covered outdoor kitchen
- Gas-heated saltwater swimming pool in tropical-inspired backyard, lounge-room control panel to manage lights & water feature
- Second living area with easy flow to terrace and backyard
- Luxe master suite with a full en-suite and stunning free-standing bathtub, walk-in wardrobe and private balcony with district views
- Three additional bedrooms, two with adjoining study rooms
- Underfloor heating in the rumpus room and family bathroom, pine floorboards in living
- Solar panels, fully automated garden irrigation system supplied by rainwater tanks
- Workshop and extensive under-house storage
- Double carport
LIVE. This is a quiet, protected street that offers a peaceful environment to come home to, yet it's super easy to dip into the shopping and lifestyle hubs of Manly, Fairlight and Balgowlah, which all sit within walking distance. The Andrew Boy Charlton swimming pool is just down the road, and a number of harbour beaches and reserves are also within a short stroll.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly West Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love how close we have been to the beach
- It's a very quiet street, yet it's easy walking distance to Manly
- We love the leafy green outlook from the living area
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.