Effortless entertaining in hidden gem with ocean glimpses
Auction Saturday 11th December
FIND. A hidden gem set back from the street, this townhouse is gifted with the idyllic blend of a family-friendly interior in a highly central location surrounded by privacy, with some of Collaroy Plateau's renowned ocean glimpses upstairs.
LOVE. The wraparound entertaining deck enjoys a wonderful flow with the open plan living space, stepping down to a wonderfully private lawn area, including a fire pit, to enjoy with family, friends and pets.
- The lock-up garage with internal access has a homely fitout, perfect to double up as a multi-purpose room
- Contemporary tile splashbacks are stylish stand-outs in the kitchen and internal laundry
- The newly refreshed deck, lit up by fairy lights at night, enjoys a high level of privacy
- The internal laundry downstairs features a separate toilet, storage and a handy benchtop that doubles as a butler's pantry
- Tree-framed ocean views feature in both of the queen-sized bedrooms with their mirrored built-ins.
- Wrapped in low-maintenance landscaping, fragrant vines are a warm welcome at the home's entrance
LIVE. Enjoy the supreme convenience of living on Collaroy Plateau's main street, where local shops and sportsgrounds are mere metres away. Waste no time walking to school one block away as well as buses to Westfield Warringah Mall and express buses to the city.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.45 pq
Strata levies: No ongoing levies, building insurance split
Size: Ground floor Approx 154 sqm
First floor Approx 44sqm
Total: Approx 198sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the City CBD, Westfield Warringah and surrounds
- Collaroy Plateau a local IGA and other shops and cafes, as well being not far from the convenience of the beach, shops and restaurants in Collaroy just down the hill
- Collaroy Plateau Public School
- Cromer Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- I love how you can shop for anything around here without having to go down to Warringah Mall
- It's such a well-lit home; there's light all day from the morning to the afternoon and we get lovely ocean breezes especially on summer afternoons
- It's been our little oasis here for many years where my daughter grew up and where we've held some amazing parties
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.