Flawless family entertainer with luxury renovation
FIND. Idyllically positioned in the family-friendly surrounds of Collaroy Plateau, this extraordinary owner/builder renovated home has been carefully conceived with family luxury in mind. Its flawlessly finished interiors offer pure comfort and contemporary convenience, with high-end finishes, and a practical, free-flowing layout that will suit both families and downsizers.
LOVE. The headliner of this polished home is a stunning, nor-east facing open-plan living area extended by an impressive all-seasons outdoor living zone, which functions beautifully as an inclusive space for the family to come together to relax, cook and socialise. This flawless residence is situated in a friendly, family-focused neighbourhood that allows your kids to wander to the nearby parks, whilst also being close to schools and beaches.
- Generously proportioned and filled with natural light, the free-flowing living zone is everything a modern family could want for
- Level flow to a spectacular outdoor entertaining zone with built-in seating, built-in BBQ and bar fridge, and polished concrete and snow-white stone floor
- Stunning gourmet kitchen with island bench, stone counters, induction cooktop, an InSinkErator, generous pantry storage and Smeg appliances
- Elegant spotted gum floors with a light limewash
- Stunning family bathroom with heated floors and towel rails, a free-standing bath and rainfall shower
- Queen-sized bedrooms are all equipped with mirrored built-ins, plantation shutters and built-in wardrobes
- There is generous off-street parking, with space to consider adding a garage, carport, or even a pool or studio in the back yard. Or go up a level to embrace potential lake and ocean views
- European-style laundry, lots of internal storage,
- Auto gate at the side of the house leading to outdoor shower and doggy bath
LIVE. Collaroy Plateau is a thriving community with great schools and shops, yet it remains quiet and peaceful with little traffic. It's a quick stroll to the local shops on Veteran's Parade, Collaroy Plateau Park is just around the corner, and there are several schools within a short walk. Also close by is Collaroy village, which boasts fantastic beaches, playgrounds, a cinema, plus lots of fantastic eateries and shops.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $512.31 pq
Size: Approx 493.2 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the City CBD, Westfield Warringah & surrounds
- Collaroy Plateau a local IGA and other shops and cafes, as well being not far from the convenience of the beach, shops and restaurants in Collaroy just down the hill
- St Rose Primary School
- Collaroy Plateau Primary School
- Cromer High School
- Pittwater House Private
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the open-plan living zone and how it flows so effortlessly to the outdoor entertaining zone.
- We love sitting on the front verandah and watching the sun set as the kids play in the street.
- It's such a welcoming, family-friendly community with Plateau Park and Edgecliff Boulevard so close by.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.