Once in a generation opportunity
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Online Auction Thursday 12th August 5pm.
FIND. A rare gem has surfaced for the first time in 28 years, giving one lucky owner the chance of a lifetime. With its gorgeous ocean views, spacious interiors and beautifully sunny backyard on a premium Collaroy Plateau street, this two-storey forever home has all the right ingredients for a dream northern beaches' lifestyle second to none.
LOVE. The sense of privacy and quietness around the home is almost palpable. Enjoy this serenity from the large entertaining deck overlooking the low-maintenance garden; a delightful spot to simply relax with a cuppa or entertain dozens of guests. Upstairs, soak in the luxurious combination of a spacious lounge, beautiful ocean views and fireplace for your own piece of paradise.
• Ocean views from the rear of the home are a highly sought-after, peaceful and private way to enjoy the superb plateau position
• Set on a near-level block, the carport is right outside the front door for the ultimate in convenience
• The two sizeable living rooms provide so much space to tailor to any family's unique needs
• An area tucked around the corner from the lower living room is perfect for a study space
• High, angled ceilings and several floor-to-ceiling windows downstairs are a stylish design feature
• The full-sized kitchen includes a double oven, a wonderfully handy feature for cooking or warming multiple dishes at the same time
• All three spacious queen-sized bedrooms enjoy plenty of natural light with large built-in wardrobes
LIVE. This home falls within the dream trifecta of neighbourhood shops, park, and bus stops within 150m and primary school just 300m away; a premium address offering the best in Sydney beachside living. Collaroy Beach is just 1.3km down the road with its on-trend dining and shopping strip, including pub, The Collaroy.
Water rates: Approx $150.99 pq
Council rates: Approx $414.20 pq
Size: Approx 417.30 sqm
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.