Versatile family home on premium Plateau street
FIND. Set on the highly desirable, northern end of the Plateau, this extensive family home sits on a quiet street, moments from Collaroy Plateau Park and a short stroll to the village. Its versatile floorplan includes north-facing living, and a number of flexible breakout zones, including a guest or teenagers retreat with its own entrance, making this the ideal choice for families with older children or those with dual-living needs.
LOVE. Set on a quiet, wide street, this charming weatherboard residence is surrounded by beautifully landscaped oasis-like gardens. It is in immaculate condition and ready for a family to move into now, yet may inspire you to add further value later down the track by modernising the interiors, or even adding another level to embrace spectacular ocean and district views (STCA).
• An elegant living and dining zone with hardwood floors and air-con connects with a north-facing alfresco dining area that enjoys a beautiful leafy outlook.
• The floorplan is highly functional, with living kept separate to bedrooms, and a door to separate the two zones.
• Three double sized bedrooms on the upper level all feature built-in storage.
• The meticulously landscaped back yard features a level lawn, established garden beds with tropical plants and trees, and an enclosed hot tub.
• On the lower level, the guest/teenagers retreat contains a kitchenette, shower bathroom, a living area and three separate rooms. It has its own entrance, and flows out to a covered entertainer's courtyard.
• There is the flexibility of using the single lock-up garage as storage seeing as there is lots of off-street parking on the driveway, which is protected by an electric gate and video intercom.
LIVE. Collaroy Plateau is a thriving community with great schools and shops, yet it remains quiet and peaceful with little traffic. It's just a seven-minute stroll to the local shops on Veteran's Parade, Collaroy Plateau Park is just at the end of the street, and there are several schools within a 10-minute walk. Also within walking distance is Collaroy village, which boasts fantastic beaches, playgrounds, a cinema, the recently refurbished The Collaroy, plus many other fantastic eateries and shops.
Land size: Approx 663.9 sqm
Water rates: Approx $345 pq
Council rates: Approx $617 pq
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.