Renovate or rebuild potential in exclusive harbourside enclave
Auction Saturday 28th October 2023
FIND. This striking dual-level home brings with it the promise of exciting potential. Poised in position to capture beautiful Middle Harbour views, with grand and generous proportions, multiple living zones, and 247sqm of internal space to play with, it offers a keen renovator the opportunity to re-imagine the interiors, or dream up your very own contemporary harbourside masterpiece (STCA).
LOVE. Peacefully tucked away on an exclusive harbourside street, just moments from Castle Rock and Clontarf beaches, this serene location is very attractive to families. The outlooks are magnificent, taking in views of Balmoral and Chinaman's Beach, sweeping across a spectacular expanse of district and water.
- Over-sized proportions internally, with space to play with the floorplan, including the possibility of dual-living
- Spacious, free-flowing living and dining zones on both levels
- The best views are from the upper-living area and spacious open terrace, which showcases an expansive outlook towards Balmoral & Chinaman's Beach
- Neat, well-presented kitchen with electric cooking & abundant storage
- King-sized bedroom connects with a sunroom with study nook, an ideal parent's retreat
- Downstairs living connects to a queen-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Backyard with level lawn and neat and tidy garden beds
- Lock-up garage with internal access and extra space for bikes & storage, plus driveway parking
LIVE. Although this exclusive harbourside setting is perfectly peaceful and ensures that coming home will be a tranquil experience each and every day, everything you might need is close by. The local Balgowlah shops are a quick drive down the road, where there are supermarkets, shops, eateries and transport to the city. Stunning harbour reserve walks and beaches are within a quick stroll, including Castle Rock and Clontarf beaches. It's a short stroll to Balgowlah Heights Public School, and the cosmopolitan conveniences at Manly are only a short drive away.
RATES & SIZE:
Water rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Council rates: Approx $799.10 pq
Land Approx 366.7 sqm
Internal Approx. 247 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- The hop skip jump bus to Stockland Balgowlah and Manly Wharf
- Buses to city CBD and surrounds
Shopping & Dining:
- Balgowlah Heights village shops and cafes
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre and Balgowlah village restaurants, cafes and shops
- Balgowlah Heights Primary School
- St Cecilia's Primary School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the stunning, expansive outlook of the harbour and district.
- It's such a quiet, family-friendly location, close to harbour beaches, parks, reserves and walks.
- Though it feels private and protected here, it's just a quick drive to Manly and it's easy to get to the city.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.