Spacious & charming home in tranquil leafy setting
Auction Saturday 27th February
FIND. Nestled in the tranquil and leafy surrounds of Belrose, this charismatic home offers a quiet sanctuary and generous living space for families. Lived in and loved by the same owners for 51 years, this superbly appointed home offers a family-focused layout with two living areas, a pool, a choice of outdoor relaxing and dining areas, and lots of potential.
LOVE. Charming, unique and filled with light, this character-rich residence is nestled on a generous block of 797sqm, with private and protected gardens, and an open and airy design that allows you to float from lounge to dining and out to a sun-dappled north-facing entertaining area. You'll love sitting on the north-facing deck, which overlooks the pool, and basking in the lush green surrounds of this family-focused street close to Garigal National Park.
• Stunning living area with pitched ceiling, pine floorboards, leafy outlooks and lots of natural light.
• Eat-in sized kitchen flows outwards to outdoor dining, with covered pergola that is ideal for alfresco entertaining.
• Second living area that connects to a north-facing deck that overlooks a resort-like enclosed pool area.
• Private and completely tranquil back yard with level lawn and beautifully landscaped and established garden beds.
• Original kitchen with gas cooking in fantastic condition.
• Four bedrooms, all of which include ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. The two rear-set bedrooms include access to the deck.
• Family bathroom with spa bath plus separate shower.
• Laundry room with external access.
• Ducted gas heating throughout. 3000l rainwater tank.
• Tandem garage with workshop area.
LIVE. This quiet and leafy suburb is ideal for families. Though it offers peace and tranquility, convenience is not sacrificed. Moments from esteemed schools and just a two-minute drive to Glenrose shopping centre, everything you need is close by. No need to drive to enjoy beautiful bushwalks, with Garigal National Park just a couple of streets away. Further afield, it's just a 15-minute drive to Chatswood or to a number of beaches.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.