Luxury living in magnificent architect-designed home
FIND. Hidden away in a tranquil and sought-after pocket of Balgowlah Heights, this extraordinary architect-designed home is a joyous celebration of light and space. Designed by esteemed architect, Kerry McGrath, this modern contemporary home features the highest grade finishes, and has a family-focused floorplan that delivers peace and privacy as well as remarkable entertaining spaces.
LOVE. From the exposed steel beams that soak up the sun's warmth and deliver it to the interiors, to the elegant Blackbutt floors, and the expanse of wall-to-wall windows that fill every room with natural light whilst also allowing you to drink in lush views of the leafy surrounds that lie beyond; every meticulously conceived detail works together to create a flawlessly polished environment of serenity, style and comfort.
• The unique design of this charismatic home means the living area and all of the bedrooms are oriented to the nor-east, ensuring sunshine, light and warmth throughout the year.
• A travertine-tiled entertainer's terrace flows out from the spacious, living area with pitched ceiling. A natural privacy screen of tall graceful gums allows you to feel as though you are hidden away in a tree house, while also inviting you to interact with nature.
• An abundance of louvre windows on both floors provide outstanding cross-ventilation and natural cooling.
• Large full glass ceramic pool with solar heating and an automatic filtration and chlorination system, plus adjoining alfresco deck.
• All bedrooms include built-in storage and ceiling fans. The luxurious master includes an en-suite and walk-in robe. And there is potential to create self-contained accommodation with an enormous bedroom that has its own entrance and bathroom.
• Designer kitchen with a sleek CaesarStone island bench, gas cooking and high-end appliances.
• Uber-stylish bathrooms with rainfall showers and frameless glass.
• Automatic irrigation system in the garden and a 5000L rainwater tank, which services the toilets and most outdoor taps.
• Large laundry, study nook, polished concrete floors on lower level.
LIVE. This exclusive setting is surrounded by stunning harbour reserves and beaches, including Forty Baskets, North Harbour Reserve, Dobroyd Head and the iconic Manly-to-Spit walk. Despite its private and protected setting, it's just a short walk from Stockland shopping centre or beaches, eateries and shopping in Manly.
*In conjunction with Angus White LJ Hooker Balgowlah 0425 277 221
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.