Elegant weatherboard in relaxed harbourside setting
FIND. A weatherboard beauty with an elegant renovation, in a relaxed, harbourside location close to Manly. Inside you'll find chic, sophisticated interiors put together with a carefully curated selection of contemporary finishes, a single-level, flow-through design that offers ease of living, complemented by generous outdoor entertaining and a private, child-friendly backyard.
LOVE. This stunning home has been renovated to create effortless entertaining spaces, and fluid connections between indoor and outdoor living. Situated just moments from North Harbour Reserve and a short stroll from Balgowlah village, this location offers a relaxed yet highly convenient lifestyle that is coveted by families.
- Open and spacious living area with separate zones for lounge and dining, with two sets of bi-fold doors that create connections to the deck
- Immaculate modern kitchen with free-standing gas cooker, thick stone counters and a central island bench
- Effortless flow via two bi-fold doors that connect to a generous entertainer's deck that overlooks a private, child-friendly backyard with fire pit area
- Stunning contemporary bathroom with free-standing tub for a luxurious soak, and separate rainfall shower plus concealed laundry facilities
- Master bedroom with a chic en-suite bathroom with shower, two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living area, gas fire in lounge room creating instant warmth and ambience
- Soaring high shadow-line ceilings, easy-care floorboards, plantation shutters, louvre windows
- Generous attic storage and a lock-up garage
LIVE. This prime Balgowlah location places you in the centre of everything you might need. North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets are in close proximity, whilst city buses, cafes and Stockland shopping centre are moments away in Balgowlah village. Take the scenic walkway along the harbour foreshore to Manly, where you can choose from a stunning selection of world-class beaches, popular cafes and restaurants, or jump on the ferry to the city.
ABOUT THE AREA
- B-Line express city bus, Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly.
Shopping and Restaurants:
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre; Balgowlah village shop & cafes
- Roseberry St shopping & supermarkets
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Balgowlah Heights Primary School
- Manly West Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
- St Paul's College Manly
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love walking to Forty Baskets for a swim or sitting on the grass at North Harbour Reserve.
- It's easy to walk to Manly, although most things you need are in the village.
- The flow and layout of the house makes it effortless to live in and easy to entertain.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.