Immaculate family home with studio & resort-like entertaining
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction Friday 1 October 2021
FIND. Tucked away behind an immaculate gated frontage, this dual-level home holds its main living and entertaining spaces to the rear, and provides a peaceful resort-like environment for families to bask in. Oriented to capture the bright nor-easterly sunshine, this superbly-appointed home is bright and airy, and features a fantastic collection of indoor as well as outdoor spaces that will appeal to families who love to entertain.
LOVE. Indulge your guests from the comfort of the over-sized all-seasons terrace, which features a built-in BBQ for easy entertaining. A pool-side studio with wet bar and bathroom creates the kind of versatility that will be appreciated by families who would benefit from a teenager's or guest retreat. Polished hardwood floors and exposed timber details inject character and warmth to this home, which is impeccably presented throughout.
• Open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen with sleek heated tiled floors
• Superbly-appointed kitchen with high-end Miele appliances, induction & gas cooking, a dishwasher, and bi-fold windows to the terrace
• Keen entertainers will love the enormous all-weather terrace with café blinds and built-in BBQ
• Second living area with French doors to the front garden to encourage a refreshing cross-flow of air
• Master bedroom upstairs with that that flows to an elevated balcony with auto-awning
• Two additional upstairs bedrooms and one bedroom downstairs with built-ins and shower en-suite
• Landscaped backyard surrounded by mature plantings, plus saltwater pool with waterfall feature and spa jets
• Single lock-up garage plus a double carport behind auto security gate
• Downstairs WC, ducted air-conditioning upstairs, Ventis home ventilation throughout, reverse-cycle air-con units in both living areas
• Self-contained studio with queen-sized bedroom, chic shower bathroom, a full kitchen with Miele induction cooking and air-con unit
LIVE. This is a premium location that allows you to conveniently access the many scenic and lifestyle attractions that Fairlight, Manly and Balgowlah have to offer. North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets are a short stroll away, or wander into Manly to take advantage of all of the cosmopolitan delights there. Close to the front door are city bus services and local shops on Sydney Road, and there are supermarkets at Stockland shopping centre.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.