Impeccable family home with spectacular outdoor entertaining
FIND. Sitting on a generous block of 664sqm and surrounded by charming park-like gardens, this spectacular single-level home has been perfectly designed for relaxed family living and entertaining.
LOVE. The family-friendly layout centres on a stunning free-flowing living area that is illuminated by a huge amount of natural light, and extended by front and rear-facing outdoor spaces. Beyond the rear-set entertainer's deck is a truly enchanting back yard that has been perfectly landscaped to include a saltwater pool, an enticing cubby house & swing set for the kids to play.
• The living area features a mix of stained pine and Jarrah floors and ducted air-con.
• Contemporary kitchen with stylish fittings & finishes, a freestanding Smeg gas cooker, Miele dishwasher, island bench and plenty of pantry space.
• The dining area flows seamlessly out to an entertainer's deck, while the lounge flows to an east-facing verandah. When both sides of the home are opened up, there is a lovely cross-flow of air.
• Accommodation consists of four generous bedrooms, all of which feature built-ins, air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
• Large laundry room with lots of storage space and a WC.
• There is a rear-set studio with a shower bathroom, built-in storage and a separate entrance to the bottom section of the garden.
• Stylish main bathroom with freestanding bath, separate shower, travertine tiles and skylight.
• 19 LG350watt solar panels installed with micro inverters & an Enphase monitoring system.
• Off-street parking for two cars, plus an electronic lock-up garage for extra storage.
LIVE. The house sits on a sought-after street that is peaceful and leafy, yet ticks all the boxes in terms of convenience. It's a two-minute walk to bus stops and cafes on Kentwell Road; Warringah Mall is a short walk away; a number of beaches, Manly Dam and Dee Why are a very short drive away, and it's just a short bike ride to Manly.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.