Captivating cottage nestled in park-like gardens on 1,163sqm block
FIND. Idyllically positioned on a picturesque cul-de-sac that is lined with trees, this charming weatherboard cottage enjoys a sought-after location in a peaceful pocket of Allambie Heights. Nestled on a generous 1,163sqm block and surrounded by lush, park-like gardens, it offers spacious, sunlit interiors with leafy outlooks, and an enormous back yard with a sunny north facing aspect. Set in the family-friendly surrounds of Allambie Heights, everything you need is within close proximity, including schools, parks and beautiful Manly Dam.
LOVE. While in immaculate condition and ready to live in now, this captivating home offers the opportunity to capitalise on the generosity of the land by building up a level, extending, adding a granny flat or pool, or building from the ground up (STCA). With this sort of space to play with, the options really are endless.
• Light-filled living features elegant polished floorboards, reverse cycle air-con, plus sliding door access to the front verandah and rear-facing terrace.
• A large enclosed terrace faces the north and overlooks the garden, and offers a protected, yet warm and sunny, space for all-seasons dining and relaxing.
• The enormous back yard is surrounded by lots of lush flowerbeds and trees, and features a level lawn and an alfresco dining patio/Second living. Consider adding a pool or granny flat (SCTA).
• The bedrooms are all comfortable and spacious, and are equipped with built-ins and ceiling fans.
• Modern bathroom with a fresh white palette, over-sized wall tiles and rainfall shower with frameless glass.
• A multi-purpose room underneath the house can be utilised as a studio, storage or rumpus room.
• There is a huge amount of storage underneath the house, and space for at least a couple of cars on the driveway.
LIVE. This quiet cul-de-sac is lined with trees, and will appeal to families looking for a protected and peaceful environment to come home to, yet not have to travel far to lifestyle conveniences. Manly Dam is less than a 10 minute walk away, which offers a myriad of bushwalking, swimming holes, waterfalls and mountain bike riding trails to enjoy. It's a short walk to local shops and cafes in Allambie Heights; a quick drive to Manly for world-class beaches and eating out, and Warringah Mall is within walking distance.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.