High-end luxury sanctuary for modern living
Auction Saturday 9th April
FIND. Nailing the concept of modern luxury, this exemplary owner/builder home by local builder, NSync Constructions, is in a class of its own. Its flawless interiors have been created with a 'no-cost-spared' attitude and a critical eye for detail. This remarkable home delivers pure comfort, unsurpassed style, a thoughtful, family-friendly design and an ocean, district and CBD vista that will take your breath away.
LOVE. The innovative design and perfect northerly aspect maximises space and natural light to stunning effect. The flow between indoors and outdoors is absolutely seamless, with a vast north-facing living zone that opens up to meet an outdoor living area, creating the ultimate conditions for entertaining. Flexible breakout zones mean you'll be able to make this home work for your family for many years to come.
- Spectacular north-facing living zone with an effortless level transition between indoors & outdoors. Huge stacker doors allow one entire side of the room to open up to outdoor kitchen & living
- Detached rear studio and a study are flexible breakout zones
- Designer kitchen with an enormous Talostone island bench creating an striking centre piece, plus gas cooking, Smeg appliances, butlers pantry, featured in a number of publications
- High-end bespoke joinery creates a luxurious aesthetic, as well as adding storage space to keep the space clean and uncluttered
- Master suite with walk-in wardrobe, stunning en-suite bathroom with dual-shower, plus balcony where you can sit and watch the New Year's fireworks over the city and Manly
- Ultra-sophisticated bathrooms with high-end finishes
- Heated floors and towel rails in both upstairs bathrooms, ducted and zoned air-conditioning, gas hot water, solar panels, gas fire in living, large front verandah
- Tandem carport with remote access with innovative under-house storage drawers, additional parking space on the driveway
LIVE. Allambie Heights is a hugely popular location with families because of how quiet and leafy it is, yet how convenient it is to many lifestyle amenities and natural attractions. Manly Dam is just down the road – the perfect spot for weekend bush walks and picnics. The local Allambie Heights shops and Allambie Heights Public School are a short level walk away, and you can ride to Manly using the nearby bike paths.
Water rates: Approx $147.71 pq
Council rates: Approx $508.88 pq
Land Approx 620 sqm
Internal Approx 241sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Manly, Warringah Mall and Frenchs Forest Buses depart from the local shops and along the main road
- Allambie Heights shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Allambie Heights Public School
- The Forest High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- It's a real entertainer's house, with incredible inside/outside flow.
- We love the beautiful ocean and district views from the upstairs bedrooms.
- The proximity to everything is so convenient. It's a short stroll to the local shops and schools, and easy to get to Manly.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.