Contemporary family oasis near Manly Dam
FIND. Crafted for a life of serenity and tastefully designed with high-end contemporary inclusions, this five-year-old, state-of-the-art residence on 809sqm presents the ultimate in luxury family living. Its inspiring layout showcases seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining, elegant interior living spaces, and a floorplan that caters perfectly to families, with spacious free-flowing living and plenty of breakout zones for study, socialising and relaxation.
LOVE. Offering opulent liveability, this impressive home is a celebration of light and space. With clean lines, light-giving perspectives, lush leafy outlooks, a vast amount of living space, and various access points from inside to out, this remarkable home is a true expression of luxury. It is set within a whisper quiet location, surrounded by nature and just moments from Manly Dam.
• The vast open-plan dining and kitchen area with custom-crafted pivoting television frame & eco-friendly ethanol fireplace is the ultimate entertaining space. Level access from here to a generous entertainer's deck, which overlooks a landscaped back yard with tropical plantings and gently sloping lawn
• Two snug living areas both connect to an east-facing balcony
• Designer stone kitchen with huge island bench, integrated appliances including Smeg induction cooktop, Asko dishwasher and self-cleaning oven, plus walk-in pantry
• Sumptuous master retreat with beautiful leafy outlooks and ocean glimpses, plus walk-in wardrobe, balcony and en-suite with underfloor heating and heated towel rails
• Five additional bedrooms, 4 of the bedrooms on the top floor all with ceiling fans and built in robes and a 6th bedroom / study on the ground floor.
• The house is designed to receive lots of beautiful sea breezes & views towards the ocean
• Large amount of high-quality built-in storage on both levels
• Uber-stylish bathrooms on both levels
• Laundry room with external access
• Double garage with internal access
LIVE. Allambie Heights is a hugely popular location with families because of how quiet and leafy it is, yet how convenient it is to many lifestyle amenities and natural attractions. Manly Dam is just at the end of the road – the perfect spot for weekend bush walks, bike riding, picnics and water sports. The local Allambie Heights shops and Allambie Heights Public School are a short walk away, and you can either ride all the way to Manly using the nearby bike paths, or drive there in around 10 minutes. Warringah Mall is just a short drive away which provides direct B-Line access to the Sydney CBD & Northern Beaches.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.