Tightly Held Family Home: Renovate or Reimagine
FIND. Enjoying an elevated position with treetop and district views, this free-standing cottage is the perfect start for upgraders, families and those looking to add their own stamp to a solid home in a sought-after locale. While neat and comfortable as is, the renovation possibilities are truly exciting!
LOVE. On entry, the light-filled living and dining domains create a welcoming ambience with wide arches connecting living zones with the kitchen seamlessly.
• High-ceilings and decorative cornices along with wide spanning windows add a charming appeal to this home while also ensuring light and cross breezes permeate throughout.
• The well-maintained kitchen is ripe for a refresh with the dedicated space providing brilliant proportions for creating your dream gourmet kitchen.
• Bedrooms are generously proportioned and private.
• The bathroom is in original but immaculate condition and will have savvy renovators delighting in the opportunity to renovate.
• The backyard offers up a nice level canvas to work with and calls for the creative eye of a gardener or landscaper with the opportunity to add a pool (STCA).
• The LUG is a man's wonderland with a huge amount of stand-up space / storage under the house accessible through the garage. Bikes, boards, water equipment and tools can all be safely kept down here.
• With a wide and generous block on offer, there's huge potential to start from scratch and build a state-of-the-art dream home (STCA), or work with the existing floorplan and extend upwards or out.
LIVE. With beautiful bushland walks, Warringah Mall, Allambie Heights and beaches all on the doorstep, this is a great place to call home in a convenient lifestyle locale. Outstanding in its potential with so much possibility, it's an exceptional find that doesn't come around often.
Size: Approx. 467sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172pq
Council Rates: Approx. $439pq