Bright and cheerful beach pad
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction 7th August
FIND. Close enough to see the sea spray from the cascading waves at Narrabeen beach, this bright and cheerful home is one of the most inexpensive ways to enjoy a multi-million dollar lifestyle on Sydney's northern beaches. Don't delay in registering your interest as this home is set to be hotly contested by many eager first home owners and investors alike.
LOVE. Be captivated by the view of the shore across the road, giving this home a carefree, beachside holiday feel every day. The enchanting beach glimpses reach every corner of the home; wake up to a new shade of ocean blue from the bedroom window, kitchen and living room or by pulling up a chair and soaking it in over a drink on the balcony.
• Wide kitchen benchtops provide plenty of preparation space and room for a few bar stools for easy casual dining
• The bedroom features a large built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors with enough clothing space for two
• The ensuite is large enough to fit laundry appliance and is tiled with timeless white mosaic tiles
• Windows all around the home allow refreshing cross-ventilation airflow, keeping the home feeling fresh every day
• Entertain friends and family at home – the unit complex has a delightful function room which flows out onto a paved garden area
• Located on the corner of Clarke St, on-street parking is available or utilise off-peak parking along Pittwater Rd
LIVE. Live your best beach life across the road from Narrabeen beach and near a fantastic selection of shops and bus stops right outside your home. Be spoiled for choice with a lip-smacking selection of beachside eateries only 350m away or around 1km down the road at Collaroy Beach. Other major landmarks nearby include Bunnings, Narrabeen Sands Hotel, Devitt Meats, Narrabeen Lakes Public School and the Narrabeen Lagoon Trail.
Water rates: Approx $150.99 pq
Council rates: Approx $358.80 pq
Strata levies: Approx $774.85 pq
Size: Approx 38 sqm
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.