Tranquil, light-filled apartment in leafy street
FIND. This beautifully bright apartment is situated within a boutique brick block on one of the area's best streets. Lined with trees and very peaceful, this sought-after pocket of Manly Vale is close to supermarkets, public transport, parks and cafes.
LOVE. The apartment itself is located on the second floor, and offers a lovely leafy outlook from its over-sized balcony, and a generous floorplan that includes north-facing living, a dedicated space for dining as well as a huge lock-up garage. With room for value to be added, this will be an appealing prospect to investors and first time buyers.
• On the second floor of a well-maintained block.
• Nor-east aspect allows for tons of natural light and refreshing coastal breezes.
• Light and bright open-plan living with floating floors and a dedicated space for dining.
• Wraparound balcony that sits on the north and east sides of the apartment and provides a beautiful leafy outlook and plenty of space for alfresco dining.
• Kitchen with gas cooking and lots of bench space.
• Two generous bedrooms, one with built-ins.
• Neat bathroom with bath and separate shower, in great condition.
• Internal laundry with storage space.
• Huge lock-up garage with plenty of extra space for storage.
LIVE. Moments away from this tranquil street is Passmore Reserve, where there is a playground and walking paths. This central location is within easy walking distance of many lifestyle amenities, including supermarkets, cafes and the B-Line bus service, which is accessed on nearby Condamine Road. Manly is a short bike ride away along level bike paths, or you can jump on a bus from Kenneth Road