Over-sized apartment in quiet Freshwater location
FIND. Enjoying a quiet position in leafy Freshwater, this top floor apartment offers a neat and functional floorplan, light-filled living, and a convenient location within walking distance to Manly and Freshwater. Ideal for investors or first homebuyers, this delightful home is well presented.
LOVE. This apartment ticks all of the boxes in terms of functional features, which include plenty of storage and undercover car space. Set within a well-maintained brick block, this apartment has a functional and spacious layout, and a sought-after position on a quiet street that gets very little traffic, yet allows you to dip into the action of Freshwater village within minutes.
- A generous and over sized living zone includes a defined dining area
- Easy flow from the living area out to a balcony that receives lovely sunshine
- Renovated and well-equipped kitchen with ample storage
- Queen-sized master bedroom with large built-in wardrobes
- Balcony with leafy outlook
- Bathroom with laundry facilities
- Under building car space
- Fire audit has been completed by Strata
LIVE. It's a short walk to Freshwater village, where you will find a vibrant selection of boutique shops, bars and eateries, as well a number of beachside eateries that include The Harbord Hotel and the Harbord Diggers. The village is also has a full-line IGA. If you're in the mood for a beach day, either walk to Freshwater or Queenscliff beach or jump on your bike for a flat ride to Manly, and this fantastic location also has the benefit of having city bus services and Harris Farm on Pittwater Road.
Water rates: Approx $156.70 pq
Council rates: Approx $382.12 pq
Strata levies: Approx $906.91 pq
Size: 60 sqm approx internal + balcony
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers
- Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love sitting on the balcony and enjoying the late afternoon sunshine.
- Freshwater village has a great set of shops and cafes, and is just a short walk away.
- We love the convenience of having city transport nearby and Harris Farm just down the road.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.