Sunny north facing apartment moments to Freshwater Village
FIND. Just a short stroll into Freshwater's vibrant village for a morning coffee or evening cocktail, this sunny north facing ground floor apartment has been stylishly renovated with state-of-the-art finishes and integrated appliances.
LOVE. The ground floor position of this apartment lends itself to young families and also downsizers looking for a home with easy access. The sunny balcony is a great spot to relax a read a book in or have a BBQ with friends. The interiors are filled with natural light and are contemporary in design and well presented.
- North facing bright and airy interiors with sunny accessible balcony
- Floorboards in living, carpet in bedrooms, plantation shutters throughout
- Generous kitchen with integrated fridge, steam oven, microwave, wine fridge, water filter, stone bench tops and ample cupboard space
- Stylish fresh bathroom with glass shower and lots of storage
- Laundry incorporated into the kitchen zone with condenser dryer, front loader washing machine and additional sink
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, good sized second bedroom
- Good size auto lock-up garage
LIVE. Freshwater offers a relaxed beachside lifestyle that is coveted by many. A quick stroll down the street will take you to Freshwater Village, which has a fabulous selection of boutique shops and a number of popular eateries as well as a full-line IGA. Also within a short walk is Freshwater Beach which continues to be one of the best-loved beaches in the area. This is a convenient location for getting around, with express bus services to the City and Manly close to the front door, or you can take a leisurely walk over the headland and along the beachfront to Manly.
Water rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Council rates: Approx $382.10 pq
Strata rates: Approx $1,376.22 pq
Size: Approx 78 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers
- Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- You can walk out of the front door and be in the heart of Freshwater Village in minutes
- I love the all-day sun on the balcony and natural light in the apartment
- This is a super convenient location where you can easily walk to the beach, coastal walks or catch a nearby bus to Manly or the City
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.