Freshwater lifestyle awaits
FIND. Nestled in the back corner of the block, walk into this peaceful top floor apartment, bask in the all-day sunshine and marvel at the sleek design of the renovated bathroom and kitchen. Enjoy a sundowner in the afternoon which captures sunlight any time of the year and beautiful birdsong all day. The balcony has also benefitted from a renovation in recent years with modern new glass balustrades, tiles and an especially built barbecue bench.
LOVE. Natural light streams through this home all year round with the living area, kitchen and main bedroom all with windows or doors facing the north west. Natural wooden floorboards feature in the kitchen and living room while the bedrooms are carpeted as a cosy touch. The whole home follows an elegant charcoal-grey and white theme from the bedrooms to the kitchen and bathroom.
• Enjoy cooking in the full-sized kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and an Omega electric cooktop that seamlessly sits on the benchtop
• New kitchen appliances have been added in recent years and have been well-looked after in shiny as-new condition
• Similarly, a sliding and stacking balcony door with flyscreens has been installed in recent years also in shiny as-new condition, opening the living room right through to the balcony space
• Both bedrooms have had built-in mirrored wardrobes and a combined fan and light added by its current owners to give the bedrooms extra comfort and convenience
• Standout features in the bathroom include a rainfall showerhead, frameless glass and a recessed mirror, which maximise the space and give it an ultra modern feel
• There is a handy laundry nook located to the side of the kitchen and out of view from the main living area
• The dining and living room offers a versatile open plan space that can be reconfigured for entertaining guests or lounge space
• The lock-up garage downstairs has a mezzanine shelf for valuable extra storage space
• Live in a well-maintained block wrapped in landscaped gardens proudly cared for by its residents, with many long-time residents
• There are nine visitor carparking spaces on site
LIVE. With its location 450m away from the young and hip Freshwater shopping village, owners can revel in meeting up with friends at their local; a selection of on-trend cafes and restaurants with tantalising menus. Walk just 700m to the beautiful Freshwater beach; arguably the peninsula's most popular and only a few doors down, catch the express bus to and from the city. The Corso in Manly is only a 3.6km drive and Warringah Mall is just 3km away.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.