Bright & beautiful apartment with city views
FIND. Stunning city views, full-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and modern kitchen and bathrooms set this well-maintained unit apart. The balcony is a huge drawcard offering home owners an affordable way to enjoy indoor/outdoor living with views, while having the maintenance-free living of an apartment. Just minutes away is the peninsula's major shopping centre, Warringah Mall.
LOVE. Come home in the afternoon to a beautifully bright living area with sun streaming in through the sliding doors and main bedroom which boasts an ensuite. The security apartment is well-proportioned and proudly well-maintained over several years by its current owners. The balcony enjoys a leafy outlook and further beyond lies the unmistakable outline of the harbour city's CBD.
• The home has been well-maintained over several years, with shades of white colour scheme throughout, presenting a light and airy feel.
• The kitchen has plenty of cupboards for storage with stone benchtops, a tiled splashback and gas cooktop.
• Both of the full-sized bedrooms have large, wall-length built-in cupboards, one of the rooms with an ensuite. Both enjoy plenty of natural sunlight.
• The modern, main bathroom features a shower over the bath with an adjustable and hand-held shower head.
• The European-style laundry is tucked away behind doors, with a laundry sink and plenty of space for multiple whitegoods and large laundry items.
• A storage cage is located at the basement carparking space, perfect for storing off-season goods. The carpark also has a separate bike rack.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning keeps the home cool in summer and warm in winter.
• Relax with family or friends around the table on your own balcony to watch the city fireworks from home.
• The semi-transparent roof over the balcony brings in light but keeps out UV rays.
LIVE. Never leave your suburb with shops, Brookvale's industrial heart and main transport hub at your doorstep. Lucky home owners can call the peninsula's largest shopping centre their local, taking only minutes to arrive by car. With schools, beaches and city transport all minutes away, this home is sure to please a wide demographic from families to downsizers.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Water rates approx. $144.11pq, Council rates approx. $358.87pq & Strata rates approx. $903.80pq
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.