Harbour views from central yet tranquil apartment
FIND. It's rare that apartments this centrally located, yet this tranquil, come up. With a generous sized floorplan, this immaculate apartment offers on-the-doorstep access to public transport and shopping, as well as being private and peaceful, and showcasing captivating views of the harbour and district.
LOVE. This immaculate apartment is situated on the fourth floor of Biarritz, which is a well-maintained security block with lift and intercom access. All of the interiors are tucked away to the back of the block, with views that face towards the Heads and over the lush treetop-filled surrounds of Balgowlah and Fairlight. With cafes, city buses, medical centres and supermarkets at the front door, this superbly positioned residence will suit downsizers as well as professionals and first home buyers.
• The generosity of space applies to every single room, and there is a lovely tree-house feel to this peaceful home, up and away from the hustle and the bustle.
• Both of the bedrooms are queen sized and feature plush carpet as well as generous built-in storage and ceiling fans. The master bedroom is slightly larger and includes access to the balcony.
• The apartment is appointed with 1.5 bathrooms. The main bathroom is neatly presented with a bathtub as well as a separate shower as well as a second toilet & powder room within the apartment. There is a separate laundry room with a cupboard for storing your linen.
• Spacious and sunlit, the open-plan living and dining area features big-picture windows that frame delightful views of the harbour, and flows out to a large wraparound balcony that invites you to get up-close-and-personal with the view, and will allow you to enjoy beautiful sunrises throughout the year and sunsets in the summer.
• There is a lock-up garage that will allow space for some storage to the rear, and the apartment has the benefit of video intercom for added security.
LIVE. Access everything you need within moments from this supremely convenient location that puts Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre at the doorstep, as well as a number of local shops and eateries. It's a short walk from here to harbour beaches and reserves, with Fairlight Walk leading you to North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets in one direction, and Fairlight and Manly in the other direction. Bus services run regularly up and down Sydney Road, so it's a quick and easy trip to Manly or the city.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.