Click here to view John Cunningham’s most update on the real estate industry and how we are handling things here at Cunninghams during this unprecedented time.
Below is the most recent update sent to our clients.
We are all facing challenging times with the environment changing on a daily basis, but we wanted to assure you that we are aware of everything that can be, and needs to be done, to ensure the health and safety of all our stakeholders in the sales and leasing process.
As an agency we have always focused on providing you with the absolute best advice, ensuring that you have an exceptional experience and that we deliver to you a brilliant result, so nothing has changed for us here.
With health and safety issues in place, we wanted to outline what will be happening from tomorrow onwards with the banning of Open Home Inspections and Public Auctions.
So on top of all the buyer and tenant engagement strategies that we have implemented to help drive greater enquiry to our listed properties, this is a summary of our upgraded health standards to support your property journey.
Our 10 Point Commitment Plan
- We are actively practising social distancing with all team members, and also applying upgraded personal hygiene
- The majority of our team have moved to a home office set-up since Tuesday 17th March
- We have daily team briefings to focus on selling or leasing your property
- Keys for all properties are disinfected after every showing
- All inspections will now be conducted on an appointment-only basis
- Inspections by appointment will be restricted to 10 minutes only
- We will qualify all prospective buyers or tenants prior to them entering your property
- All buyers and tenants will have experienced our Interactive Virtual Showing of your property
- All buyers will be financially qualified to purchase
- All buyers and tenants will have answered our health questionnaire
- All people entering your property will use a hand sanitiser prior to entry*
Your Commitment to the Process
- Please inform us of any health changes in your family
- Please inform us if you have come in contact with anyone with health issues
- Please ensure you are sanitising all surfaces prior to an inspection
- Please open relevant doors so attendees do not need to touch anything in the property
- It is best if you vacate the property when a private inspection appointment is occurring
* These will be dependent on supplies and alternatives may be used.
Of course, if you have any questions at all please reach out, we’re here to help.