Single-level family cottage in leafy street
FIND. This charismatic single-level weatherboard cottage with alluring street appeal is nestled in an idyllic setting that is tailor made for family life. With light-filled interiors, a spacious floorplan and lots of character.
LOVE. Features include:
- With hardwood floors, period details and defined zones for lounge and dining, the interiors are fresh and attractive
- Set to the rear of the house, and boasting a coveted northerly aspect, a large sunny deck offers a private space to relax or to entertain
- Charming lounge area with ceiling fan and gas outlet
- High ceilings, decorative cornicing, plantation shutters and hardwood floors
- Ducted air-conditioning, surround sound system with concealed speakers and updated LED lights throughout
- Kitchen with stone counters and gas cooking, positioned to service the dining area with ease
- Two generous bedrooms with built-ins and the third a double size
- Bathroom with spa bath and overhead shower
- Internal laundry room with shower and additional powder room
- Study nook with built-in desk
- Private north-facing outdoor dining and entertaining area with deck and access to a spacious rear garden with level lawn
- Single lock-up garage with extra storage space, plus off-street parking for another two cars
- Pets considered on application
LIVE. This is a quiet, leafy and family-friendly street that offers outstanding access to many northern beaches lifestyle attractions. Located on the outskirts of Manly and very close to Freshwater, you can choose to dip into both of these suburbs quickly and easily to enjoy their dining and shopping offerings, or visit the beach. Stroll to Warringah Mall within moments, where you can jump on a bus to the city or many other destinations across the northern beaches, or cruise along level bike paths all the way to Manly.
To apply for our properties, please submit an enquiry and you will be provided with our online application form.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams. Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our landlords, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Please note that some images have been digitally edited to include virtual furniture and styling for the purposes of marketing the property, and may not be superimposed to scale. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering leasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.