Four bedroom with pool & studio
Sitting in a privileged location just moments from Curl Curl beach, this charming character home with sandstone detailing & weatherboard façade offers two levels of beautifully crafted spaces for relaxed family living & entertaining.
• One of the biggest advantages of this delightful home is the versatility it offers.
• There is a studio/cabana to the rear, and a second living space with kitchenette on the upper floor offering flexible living arrangements.
• Family-friendly layout is thoughtfully configured so you can sit on the terrace & keep an eye on the kids while they play in the pool
• Open-plan living with high ceilings, polished pine floors, detailed cornicing
• Well-equipped kitchen chracterised by stone counters, dishwasher & gas cooking.
• The dedicated dining area flows out to a covered entertainer's terrace that overlooks the pool.
• On the upper level, a second living space plus kitchenette flows to an elevated balcony with a beautiful outlook that includes ocean glimpses. Ideal as a teenager/guest retreat.
• A studio sits to the back, which offers built-in storage and a shower en-suite.
• One of the bedrooms downstairs is king-sized, while the other features direct access to the terrace.
• Upstairs, one bedroom provides access to the rear-facing balcony, while the other king-sized room features a shower en-suite. All the bedrooms include built-in storage.
• There is ducted heating throughout the house as well as reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs, a security alarm, and off-street parking for two cars.
• 6 or 12 month lease available
This is a privileged location that offers a relaxed coastal lifestyle. Just a couple of minutes' walk away is North Curl Curl beach and ocean pool, plus a stunning headland walk to enjoy. Within easy walking distance are shopping and dining hubs at Dee Why and Freshwater. North Curl Curl school is a 10-minute walk away, and there are bus stops practically outside the door for swift access to Manly.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.