Contemporary family living in a family friendly neighborhood
FIND. With ocean views, leafy outlooks and a real emphasis on relaxed indoor-outdoor living, this contemporary home offers the perfect setting for families who love to entertain, as well as those who want to be close to nature. Nestled in a quiet street that backs directly onto Manly Dam, this is a magical environment where the entire family can enjoy the peace, tranquility and lush scenery that is right on the doorstep.
LOVE. Features include:
- A modern neutral palette and up-market fittings feature prominently in the modern presentation of this stunning residence
- At the heart of the home is a wonderfully light open-plan living space with elegant timber floors
- It flows out to a large entertainer's balcony, which is a all-seasons space with roller blinds that can be used for entertaining, relaxing and enjoying the stunning view
- The view sweeps towards Manly and encompasses lush green treetops, as well as glimpses of the ocean and district
- Modern and stylish, the kitchen features a huge island bench that is oriented to enjoy leafy views, and also includes gas cooking, stone counters, a Smeg oven, dishwasher and lots of pantry storage
- The meticulously landscaped and incredibly private back yard is surrounded by lush evergreens and trees, and features a level lawn and a deck that is naturally shaded by trees
- A downstairs bathroom features a shower, while the upstairs bathroom includes a stylish freestanding bath and a separate shower
- Tucked away upstairs are three very generous bedrooms that all include built-in storage. Two of these rooms include their own private balconies
- The huge double lock-up garage has lots of built-in storage and access to the garden and into the house
LIVE. Sitting within the catchment zone for Balgowlah North Public School, this is an exclusive family setting that boasts a welcoming and family-friendly community. One of the greatest advantages of this tranquil setting is having Manly Dam on your doorstep, with various bushwalking trails and mountain bike tracks to explore and enjoy. Also close by is a great set of local shops, while Manly and the city are easily accessible on public transport or by car.
To apply for our properties, please submit an enquiry and you will be provided with our online application form.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams. Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our landlords, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Please note that some images have been digitally edited to include virtual furniture and styling for the purposes of marketing the property, and may not be superimposed to scale. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering leasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.