Private top floor north-east facing apartment opposite Harbord Park
FIND. Set on the top floor of a well-presented brick block, this neat newly painted and carpeted apartment presents well, in a sought-after location. Sitting opposite the Harbord Park and just a short walk to the beach or into Freshwater village, this attractive apartment will appeal to most.
LOVE. Features include:
- The living/dining area features lots of windows on the northern and eastern sides of the building, therefore attracting a huge amount of natural light
- A large set of sliding doors opens this space up to covered balcony, which is very wide and long, and includes a small wraparound section where you can pop the BBQ
- The kitchen is tucked away separate to living and includes plenty of storage and electric cooking
- Well-presented bathroom with a bath and separate shower
- Queen-sized master bedroom with large set of mirrored built-in wardrobes and leafy outlooks
- Double-sized second bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobes.
- Internal laundry room
- Large lock up garage
- Another benefit is the perfect northeast aspect, which means beautiful sunlight that will warm and light the apartment all year round.
LIVE. Freshwater offers an enviable coastal lifestyle, with one of the best beaches in the area, and vibrant village with a fantastic selection of shops and eateries, and the revitalised Harbord Diggers all within a 10-minute walk. It's easy to move around the beaches from this central spot as well, with bus stops just moments from the front door, a short walk to Curl Curl beach, or a 30-minute walk into Manly.
To apply for our properties, please submit an enquiry and you will be provided with our online application form.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams. Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our landlords, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Please note that some images have been digitally edited to include virtual furniture and styling for the purposes of marketing the property, and may not be superimposed to scale. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering leasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.