Sunny north-facing apartment in prime setting
This fabulous north-facing apartment is situated in one of the northern beaches' most sought-after suburbs. Positioned just a 10-minute walk to Freshie village, moments from city transport and within easy walking distance of Queenscliff and Freshwater beaches, this two-bedroom apartment offers lifestyle as well as convenience.
• The apartment itself is bright and breezy with fresh coastal vibes and lots of natural light.
• Situated on the first floor of a boutique block, the interiors are quiet and peaceful and have been tastefully refreshed
• Sunny open-plan living and dining area that opens up to a north-facing balcony, so you can enjoy the nor-easterly breezes in the summer, and sunshine throughout the day.
• Stylish modern kitchen with sophisticated stone splashback, timber counters, a dishwasher and gas cooking.
• Spacious queen-sized master bedroom and double-sized second bedroom. Both with ceiling fans.
• Neat bathroom with shower over the top of the bathtub.
• Sophisticated easy-care floorboards throughout.
• Allocated off-street parking space.
• Shared laundry to the rear of the block with some clothes drying space.
Freshwater is known for its friendly and welcoming community as well as its vibrant village, where there is a selection of independent eateries and boutique shops. It is also home to one of the most popular beaches in the area, which can be reached on foot in about 15 minutes. Just down the road, the recently refreshed Harbord Hilton and Harbord Diggers both offer casual beachside meals and beverages. Bus services are moments away for swift access to Manly and the city, and Harris Farm is a short walk away for grocery supplies.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.