Quietly set north eastly facing with elevated leafy outlook
FIND. Perfectly positioned on the top floor at the rear of a boutique block of only eight apartments, this modern home offers a green leafy private outlook with a welcome sunny north easterly aspect. The North Balgowlah location is a lush leafy suburb with tree lined streets and lots of local bush trails and walking tracks. It's quiet and peaceful yet still so close to local village shopping and cafes in North Balgowlah and Seaforth and easy to get into Manly. Easy transport links over the spit bridge and along Wakehurst Parkway make this location even more convenient. The property will appeal to those looking for their own home to live in but also to purchase as an investment.
LOVE. The property offers abundant natural light that streams in through large windows linking the interior with the outdoors. The home is incredibly comfortable with contemporary décor and design, with a floorplan that provides good connection between the kitchen and living areas and also the bedrooms. There is also scope for further updates to add even more value to the property. Lovely common area gardens are positioned at the front and rear of the building.
- Spacious L-shaped kitchen living and dining room flooded with natural light and high ceilings.
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, lots of cupboard space and benchtop area that overlooks the back garden area.
- Living room with split system air conditioning, main entrance security access, floating timber floors and feature lighting.
- Large north facing main bedroom with mirrored BIR, ceiling fan and large window
- Second bedroom with mirrored BIR and ceiling fan.
- Neat and tidy well-presented bathroom with combined shower over bath and linen cupboard.
- Lovely common area gardens and the front and rear.
- Carport with additional storage shed and visitors parking.
- Shared laundry and clothes line with space for your own washer and dryer.
LIVE. Positioned in a beautiful leafy street the property is nestled in a tranquil location with access to nearby bush walking and bike trails. The location allows for easy transport into the city and is close to the shopping villages of North Balgowlah and Seaforth with Stockland Shopping Centre also nearby. Manly and Fairlight are only a few minutes away with a wide choice of restaurants, bars and beaches on offer. Manly Dam is a popular spot to explore on the weekends with a number of golf courses also in close proximity. Local schools are only a short walk away.
Water rates: Approx $171.40 pq
Council rates: Approx $403.97 pq
Strata rates: Approx $1,017.36 pq
Total: Approx 62 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
Shopping & Dining:
- North Balgowlah boutique shops
- Seaforth village shops and cafes
- Seaforth Primary School
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Mackellar Girls Campus
- The Forest High School
WHAT OWNER LOVES:
- The apartment is always bright inside and I love the big windows.
- It's really quick and easy to get into the city by bus or down to Manly.
- The area is quiet and peaceful with lots of trees, greenery and walking trails.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.