Private light-filled townhome in prized setting
FIND. With a sought-after location in the heart of Freshwater, this contemporary townhome showcases easy-care interiors, nor-east facing living and house-like proportions. Tucked away to the rear of the prestigious 'Freshwater Terraces', this immaculate residence is quiet and peaceful, and yet it sits in prime position to embrace Freshwater's incredible lifestyle, just 300 metres to the village, and a 10-minute walk to the beach.
LOVE. Because of its perfect nor-easterly orientation, this immaculate home receives beautiful natural light throughout the day. It is also embraced by lots of outdoor space, which allows you to live an easy, breezy indoor/outdoor lifestyle, with access to lots of fresh air and sunshine, no matter the time of day. With the addition of a second living area and a dedicated home office, this is a great home for growing families, downsizers and professionals.
• Sophisticated living area with elegant floorboards and easy-flow to a nor-east facing courtyard and a west-facing deck with district views.
• Second living area that flows outwards to the child-friendly back yard with AstroTurf.
• Stunning modern kitchen with a brekkie bar, lots of sleek white stone, soft-close cabinetry, Smeg appliances, gas cooking, and generous pantry storage.
• All three bedrooms are situated upstairs and feature soft carpet, built-in wardrobes, and the nor-east facing master bedroom also includes a shower en-suite and a private balcony.
• The lower ground floor includes a full study with built-in desks and underfloor heating and lots of storage space.
• Chic family bathroom with bathtub and separate shower.
• Laundry room with downstairs WC.
• Reverse-cycle air-con units in all bedrooms as well as living.
• Very generous amounts of storage, including lots of internal storage and a large single lock-up garage with mezzanine storage.
LIVE. Embrace the incredible Freshwater lifestyle for all that it offers. Freshwater village is a five-minute walk down the road, where there is a growing selection of independent eateries and boutique shops. Stroll to Freshwater beach in less than 10 minutes, or wander over the headland to Queenscliff beach. Bus services to Manly are 250 metres from the front door, and express city buses can be accessed from Pittwater Road or in the village.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.