Enjoy entertaining in this low-maintenance townhouse in beautiful Freshwater
* This spacious and modern townhouse, located in the desirable Freshwater Terraces, is private and quiet with a pretty, leafy outlook.
* You will love entertaining in this executive-style townhouse, with open plan living and dining flowing seamlessly outdoors to the alfresco terraces. Landscaped utilising Himalayan sandstone, merbau timber decking and box seats, the outdoor patios are both practical and beautiful. A peaceful retreat, the water feature is a centrepiece of the front courtyard.
* Upstairs, the bedrooms are generously proportioned with both offering mirrored built-in robes and the main bedroom accessing a private balcony. An additional living area is currently utilised as a study/media room and could easily be converted to a third bedroom if required. The main bathroom offers a separate bath and shower and there is a separate WC and air-conditioning on the upper level.
* Freshly updated, the townhouse is modern and bright, with a neutral colour scheme throughout. The kitchen features European SMEG stainless steel appliances. A spacious internal laundry located just off the kitchen also provides an additional WC.
* Freshwater Terraces is an immensely popular address, located just a two minute stroll to Freshwater Village. Express City transport is handy and very close by. Most of the townhouses are owner occupied and there is a great sense of community. Set back from the street, number 16 is very quiet and close to the shared communal gardens.
* With a lock-up garage and additional loft storage, number 16 in Freshwater Terraces will be in high demand from executive buyers, downsizers and young families seeking a seaside home in this very popular suburb.
* Kylie Mounsey from Cunninghams Property is marketing this Freshwater townhouse.