Dual-level townhouse with two courtyards in leafy street
FIND. Sitting on an idyllic tree-lined street in Freshwater, this spacious townhouse is infused with all the ingredients needed to create a beautiful family home. Split over two levels and offering generous amounts of living space, this is the perfect abode for growing families, couples or downsizers. It sits on a sought-after street, just a short stroll from Freshwater village and beach, offering quiet sanctuary for those who are keen to embrace the fabulous coastal lifestyle that Freshwater is famous for.
LOVE. On the ground floor, open-plan living and dining plus two courtyards offer a flexible floorplan and the chance to enjoy both morning and afternoon sun. Upstairs are two generous bedrooms, including a master bedroom with balcony. Move in and enjoy now, but also have the flexibility of being able to add of value over time. There is lots of potential ready to be realised here. Dream big and make it your own.
• One of a neat collection of attached townhomes surrounded by manicured lawn/gardens and with front and rear access into each property
• Open-plan living and dining with easy-care floorboards. Sliding door access to front courtyard with deck, patio and gated access to common gardens, which is a safe play space for children
• Original kitchen in good condition with electric cooking, a dishwasher and generous pantry storage
• Outdoor laundry room with additional toilet with easy access to the rear courtyard
• Queen-sized master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a ceiling fan and east-facing balcony. Double-sized second bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fan, and neat shower bathroom
• Undercover carspace for one car (could possibly fit 2 smaller cars)
LIVE. Freshwater is known for its welcoming community vibe and its superb village, which is filled with boutique shops, cafes and restaurants. It's a ten-minute walk into the village and just a little further to the beach, or it's a scenic stroll into Manly over the headland and along the oceanfront. The recently refurbished Harbord Diggers and the Harbord Hilton are both a short walk away for relaxed beachside dining. Also within walking distance is Harbord Public School, and it's easy to travel further afield with bus stops just seconds away on Harbord Road.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.