Original family gem on prime corner block
FIND. Located in a quiet, ultra-convenient alcove of Terrey Hills, this sunlit, single-level original brick home offers prime positioning, situated on an absolutely level corner block and only a short, effortless walk to schools, the village hub, and transportation.
LOVE. This gem provides boundless opportunities - move in, rent out, or completely reimagine and create your dream home. It's a superb property to embrace, with solid bones to build on and a large, sun-drenched flat block on which you can work wonders. This property presents a blank canvas and a chance to establish the idyllic Northern Beaches lifestyle.
- Original red brick bungalow with three bedrooms, one bathroom, and open-plan living
- Light, bright, and airy with plantation shutters, polished floorboards, and fans throughout
- Level entry with a sweet front porch.
- Prime corner block, completely flat with options to build a granny flat or second dwelling (STCA)
- Level sun-drenched lawns with an enclosed yard, perfect for kids, pets, and abundant space for boats, trailers, and cars
- Full family bathroom and an additional W/C
- Rear laundry room with storage and external access
- Single lock-up garage with storage/workshop, additional off-street parking
LIVE. This terrific local neighborhood places your family within walking distance to Terrey Hills Public School, a short stroll to local shops, and in close proximity to private schools. The beaches are just a 10-minute drive away, while commuter roads such as Mona Vale Road and Forest Way provide direct access, making this home a central and peaceful family retreat to embrace.
Water - Approx $173.29pq plus usage
Council - Approx $477.pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- 270 bus to city CBD
Shopping & Dining:
- Terrey Hills Emporium
- Forestway Fresh
- Hills Marketplace Terrey Hills
- The Palms Eatery and Nursery Terrey Hills
- Terrey Hills Public School
- Kinma School
- German International School
- Northern Beaches Christian School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the quiet, safe, and friendly neighborhood. The kids have loved growing up here.
- Being a short walk to Terrey Hills shops and the public school makes daily life really easy; you don't have to get in the car constantly!
- The block is so sunny and practical, offering hours of play in the yard in all seasons.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.