Extensive family living in tranquil leafy street
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction Saturday 28 August 2021
FIND. Backing onto Ku-ring-gai Chase and featuring a unique multi-level design, this outstanding home is packed to the brim with enticing features that will appeal to families. Built in 1973 and extended by the current owners, this stunning residence features vaulted ceilings, a generous outdoor entertaining zone with swimming pool, multiple living areas, as well as an idyllic location on a peaceful, leafy street that sits alongside pristine natural reserves.
LOVE. The unique design of the house means there is good flow between the various living zones, and the vaulted ceilings help to instil a sense of light and space. The layout is very flexible and versatile, with a number of breakout zones, plus a two-bedroom extension that will prove to be invaluable for families with older children. Peaceful, private and filled with light, this is a home that will serve you through the years.
• Casual meals and living area combined with a sleek contemporary kitchen with island bench, lots of soft-close cabinetry, induction cooking and integrated dishwasher
• Two separate living areas both flow outwards to the protected outdoor living zone with heated saltwater pool and a partially covered deck for alfresco dining and entertaining
• Five bedrooms are split into two sections, which works well for any older children to have their own space
• Study or flexible sixth bedroom/guest accommodation
• A balcony flows from two bedrooms to overlook the garden and pool
• Bathrooms on both levels, including a modern family bathroom
• Double lock-up garage with workbench plus lots of off-street parking space, including plenty of space for a boat or trailer
• Ducted air-conditioning
LIVE. The street sits directly alongside Ku-ring-gai Chase, with bushwalking trails and mountain bike paths right there for you to explore and enjoy. Quietly nestled on a peaceful, family-friendly street, this tranquil yet convenient location is close to popular restaurants, local shops, tennis courts and Terrey Hills Oval. Its central position makes it easy to access the surrounding areas, including Chatswood, St Ives and Mona Vale.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.