Flexible family oasis in sought-after street
Auction Saturday 8 May
FIND. Idyllically resting on one of Seaforth's most leafy and sought-after streets, this generous family home showcases coastal-inspired interiors that are washed with natural light and surrounded by stunning tropical gardens. This is a superbly appointed dual-level home with two bedrooms upstairs and two down, plus the added flexibility of a teenager's/in-law retreat.
LOVE. The best place for you to appreciate the quiet serenity of this tranquil setting is from the rear-facing entertainer's terrace, where you can sit and watch the children play in the back yard and enjoy the oasis-inspired landscaping that surrounds the house. Positioned within a short walk of Manly Dam and within the catchment of esteemed schools, this is an attractive package that will appeal to families.
• Picture-perfect weatherboard facade
• The bright north-facing living and dining area is finished with elegant floorboards, louvre windows and offers an easy connection between indoors and outdoors
• The covered entertainer's terrace overlooks a stunning landscaped back yard with a split-level lawn, flourishing garden beds and lots of trees for added privacy
• Elegant shaker-style kitchen with island bench, gas cooking and large walk-in pantry
• Two bedrooms downstairs and two up, including a luxurious master suite with east-facing balcony, walk-in robe and shower en-suite
• Chic family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• Large study area with generous built-in storage and a desk
• Studio accommodation with bedroom and living area with wet bar, plus shower bathroom and laundry. Perfect for an au-pair or teenager, with access from within the house or from the garden
• Lots of under-house storage and a covered carport
LIVE. This premium location offers an outstanding family lifestyle, being in close proximity to the local shops at Seaforth, as well as being surrounded by many parks and reserves, including Manly Dam. Perfectly located for quick access to the city and to Manly, with express bus services located on Wakehurst Parkway, which also offers easy access up and down the beaches.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.