Elegant early 1930s bungalow on 583 sqm north-facing block in whisper-quiet cul de sac
* Privately hidden behind tall front gates with a lock-up garage and its adjoining studio on the street-face, this elegant 1930s bungalow offers beautifully preserved character interiors, a large private garden and a sun-drenched north-facing living area with district views.
* Featuring polished timber floors, original polished woodwork plus gorgeous art deco ceilings and leadlight doors throughout, this stylish home has also been updated with a large gas kitchen and casual dining area that overlooks the garden.
* Towards the rear of the home are separate formal dining and living rooms. The light-filled living room features north-facing district views and hints at the potential for an even greater outlook by going up a level (STCA).
* As is, there are three bedrooms, all have built-ins and one has an ensuite and is perfectly placed to be a guest room.
* The master bedroom and second bedroom are set in their own wing with private access to the main bathroom. The main bathroom has a separate bath and shower recess and the master bedroom also has an adjoining sunroom/study.
* Outside, the main private front garden offers a level lawn plus a paved alfresco dining area that perfectly captures the afternoon sun.
* There is also a carport, internal laundry room with extra shower and toilet, breakfast bar in the kitchen and pedestrian access from bus routes on Frenchs Forest Road.
* It is a quick stroll to Seaforth village shops and cafes and the local primary school is just minutes away at the end of the street.