The ultimate family entertainer with stunning park-like grounds
• Taking pride of place in a blue-ribbon family enclave, this luxurious family entertainer rests on an idyllic sprawling 853sqm parcel of land extending to enchanting resort-style gardens.
• Set behind a manicured foregarden and pretty jasmine-framed pergola, the home has been tastefully updated and extended retaining its original Art Deco appeal while offering every contemporary luxury.
• Designed with a focus on indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, sun filled living spaces embrace an enormous covered entertainer's deck with integrated seating - effectively creating an outdoor living room.
• Accommodation comprises four double bedrooms, three with built-in robes including a stunning master retreat with deluxe mosaic-tiled bathroom, and the fourth ideal as a study or family sitting room.
• With today's lifestyle in mind, the home is centred around the gourmet CaesarStone kitchen which features a deep 3m island bench, integrated stainless steel appliances including a chef's gas cooktop and plentiful polyurethane cabinetry.
• Opening via French doors to the deck, the vast open plan living and dining space features polished timber floors and overlooks the extensive landscaped gardens.
• Promising the perfect environment for children to play and adults to entertain, the lush established gardens feature a huge lawn and sparkling mosaic-tiled pool with frameless glass surrounds.
• Additional features include plentiful storage including under-house, ducted reverse cycle air, large internal laundry, high ceilings, freshly painted interiors and alarm security.
• Located in a highly sought after and prestigious locale close to Seaforth's village hub and schools, its moments to a choice of surf and boutique harbour beaches, recreational parkland and harbour reserve.