Fabulous three bed Torrens title town house
* This three bedroom Torrens title town house enjoys a sunny northerly aspect on a level block and captures the soothing north easterly breeze in the afternoons. Close to public transport and schools you will enjoy the easy stroll to the shops and cafes in Seaforth Village.
* Light floods into every room in this spacious home - and the floor plan is practical with living areas downstairs and bedrooms upstairs.
* Tiled entrance hall with internal access from the garage, leading to the light and spacious formal living area, carpeted for extra comfort.
* You will love the open plan kitchen/dining/family with cool tiled floors - the whole area flows out to the paved terrace with automatic sun awning and gardens, easy to keep an eye on the children and fabulous for entertaining.
* The kitchen has sweeping granite bench tops and is well designed with plenty of storage and looks out over the garden. There is also an internal laundry room and a small bathroom.
* Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms - the master is very spacious and has huge built in wardrobes and lovely en suite bathroom.
* There is a light and bright family bathroom which has a bath and a shower and there is a separate wc.
* Lovely well established gardens, landscaped for easy maintenance, and fully fenced for that all important peace of mind. Additional feature includes a single lock up garage with automatic door.