Truly a once in a lifetime opportunity
* This original sandstone ferryman's cottage sits pretty on an unprecedented wide, level, sun-drenched 1625m2 block with dual access and uninterrupted views over The Spit, Clontarf and Middle Harbour, it offers endless possibilities to redevelop (STCA), subdivide (STCA) or restore.
* Either way, you will be grabbing a massive, sought-after slice of one of Sydney's most prestigious real estate icons: Battle Boulevard.
* Tightly held and prestigiously high profile for its visible cliff-side position, Battle Boulevard holds the record at $8.7million, for the highest sale price in the Seaforth area to date.
* If that's not exclusive enough for you, this particular block and residence have never been publicly listed for sale at all, making this truly a once in a lifetime opportunity.
* With good access and privacy from the street via a battleaxe driveway, the first surprise is how level, wide and bathed in sunshine this amazing block of land is. Already liberally covered with lush lawns and overhung by a date palm and a fig tree, it offers the perfect vantage point from which to take in Sydney's picturesque Middle Harbour waterway.
* The original solid sandstone residence is also surprising: with high ceilings, French doors to what was once a water-view veranda (now enclosed) and priceless period details like the original brass candle holders that decorate the hallway walls.
* Solid but in need of some restoration, it offers the architecturally minded a truly unique character-filled three bedroom residence with two living areas and priceless views of the harbour.
* With the block stretching from the upper battle Boulevard right down to the Spit Bridge approach, there is dual access as well as the assurance that your views will never be built out.
* There is also a lock-up garage plus off-street parking for two more cars.
* In the same family for 70 years since it last changed hands, this iconic residence is now being offered to the public and is absolutely brimming with potential.
* Bring your architect and create a stunning dream home (STCA) on a priceless waterside block or redevelop and capitalise on an exclusive Sydney vantage point.
* Seaforth offers great access to city and beaches alike and this particular address also offers a short walk to the cafes and restaurants at The Spit, plus direct access to the area's famous foreshore walk that takes you right around to Manly via beaches and bushland.