Unique opportunity to buy into prestigious Seaforth
* This beautifully presented contemporary family home represents a unique opportunity to buy into the tightly-held Seaforth area at an affordable level.
* Located at the quiet end of a premium street with idyllic bushland surrounds, this updated weatherboard home is on a good-sized level block with a much-sought after north-facing aspect.
* Featuring a large, modern kitchen with breakfast island bench and open plan living spaces overlooking the fully enclosed backyard, this home has been stylishly renovated to accommodate a contemporary lifestyle without compromising any of its original period charm.
* There are polished floors in the living spaces and each of the three bedrooms has built-ins.
* The open plan living/dining space opens out at one end via sliding timber doors to a covered porch, and at the other via bi-fold doors to a north-facing covered entertaining deck, giving it the classic indoor/outdoor flow-through favoured by modern Australian families.
* Featuring recently landscaped gardens, lock-up garage, a wide, grassy backyard with established trees, and full modern bathroom plus an extra WC, this home presents beautifully now but offers the further potential to fully capitalise on a good-sized north-facing level block in a tranquil location.
* With this prestigious area in high demand due to its leafy suburban streets, proximity to good schools, beaches and city transport networks, don't miss out on a chance to buy in now with this beautifully presented family home.